Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Where can I find a summer rental in London?

I have been thinking about Traveling outside of the U.S. this summer. I would really like to stay in London. I want something for like 2/3 months. I have never been outside of the U.S. before so, I am not sure which areas in London would be best. I want to take full advantage of my getaway.Where can I find a summer rental in London?
good areas safety wise.


North Ldn:


Muswell Hill


Bounds Green


Crouch end


Islington





West:


Notting Hill


and that area so Kensington and Chelsea


Shepherd's bush


Hammersmith





South:


Clapham





East:


Romford.








U should not move to:


North London:


Wood Green


Tottenham


Edmonton





NW LDN:


Willesden


Harlesden


Wembley





South:


Brixton


Stockwell


Peckhma





S.E:


Lewisham


Leyton





East:


Hackney


Ilford.

No comments:

Post a Comment